Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meteorological Blues

The weather in the T-dot has been horrible lately, and it's truly getting everyone down. It snowed intermittently today, and is probably hovering around 30 degrees right now. I asked two friends if this is at all normal, and I received two emphatic "no"s. I will be fed up with this cold spell after about 2 days of it, but it seems that it isn't going to let up any time soon. There's a big party held in the quad next Friday to celebrate the end of classes, and I'm worried everyone's going to move indoors if the weather doesn't shape up.
Climate Change 1, Us 0.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Sorry you're fighting Mom Nature up there. So I just I won't tell you about the dogwood blooming in my front yard, the lilacs in my side yard, or the fact I can see green leaves on trees. Button up and take care. I love you.