Sunday, March 23, 2008

Obama! Obama!



I just watched this, remembering that I had heard about it a while ago. And, rather unexpectedly, it made me cry. In today's global political system, all we have for our presidential election is hope. There's not much more we can go on anymore. George Bush has made an absolute mess of things, and our international reputation has been tarnished as the domestic situation continues to slide downhill. Change is what we must strive for. At school, all we are taught is doom and gloom-- with plenty of theory to back it up, that is. With all this in mind, all I can do is hold on to hope.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

What a cool clip. thanks! I also am happy to see my man John Legend in it. I love him. And aren't we lucky that we are Americans who can actually vote. Love you!