Friday, October 05, 2007

My Fahrrad



Here's a picture of my bike hanging out in its parking spot at the subway station. After purchasing it for 40€, I quickly had to put the chain back in place twice in 21 hours. Things weren't going so well. Since it's an old mountain bike, it has finnicky gears. I'm not sure why, but that's what the mechanic who sold it to me told me. I went back to the mechanic for a quick lesson in how to not end up popping the chain off. We've since worked out a very amicable relationship, and enjoy squeezing past busses and riding off curbs together.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Goodness! Don't tell your auntie that you are squeezing past buses! Glad you and the bike have worked out a good relationship. I love you.

Granny said...

Love the new wheels. Thinking of ;you. Love,Gran