Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh, the Places I'll Go!

Hmm. This is tough. Here's a preliminary list, with destinations grouped in a hierarchy of importance:

1st tier (I must go): London, Prague, Istanbul, Italy (Rome, Florence? Milan? Venice?)
2nd tier (I will try hard to make it happen): Stockholm, Dubrovnik or Split, Brighton, Ljubljana, Izmir
3rd tier (it's not a priority, but I would be thrilled): Spain, Tunis, Kas (Turkey), Greece, Finland

I will of course be going to Paris, since two good friends are studying there, as well as Bratislava and Levice, Slovakia, for Christmas.
I leave seven weeks from Tuesday.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Ah, just reading your list makes me want to travel right now. Italy was wonderful as you know, Spain is lovely. I'd like to try the Costa Del Sol of Spain. Prague---ah, Prague! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. But first, the BEACH!